Chase away the winter blues and celebrate the coming of spring at our first Washington Revels Pub Sing of 2024. We are excited to return to McGinty’s Public House for an evening of good food, friends and song.
We will also welcome back Abbie Mulberg and Greg McGruder as our co-hosts as they lead some songs, along with other members of the Washington Revels community, for an enjoyable evening in celebration of the changing of the seasons, the end of Black History Month, and the start of Women’s History Month! And we can continue to feel the warmth of Valentine’s Day through some songs in celebration of love.
Pub Sing Details
- Check in upstairs at the welcome table (accessible entrance to the space by elevator in the Mall)!
- Order food and drinks beginning at 6pm. Singing starts at 7pm and ends at 9pm, with an intermission for mingling.
- All songs will be singalongs, with song sheets provided.
- Kids and teens are welcome — there may be a song or two that celebrates the virtue of drink, but not many. To ensure that Pub Sing participants of all ages enjoy the evening fully, we ask that parents please be prepared to actively supervise kids under the age of 13.
- Ticket proceeds go entirely to Washington Revels; food and beverage may be ordered separately from the McGinty’s menu at your expense.
- Admission may be available at the door, but we recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance online (no fees!) because seating is limited and our Pub Sings regularly sell out ahead of time.
- Masking is optional.