Donate Securely OnlineDonate Now!
Give by Phone
Call the Revels office with your credit
card information at 301-587-3835
Give by Check
Send a check payable to “Washington Revels” to:
Washington Revels, Inc.
PO Box 665
Glen Echo, MD 20812
Make a donation of stock or other securities by calling the office for instructions
Washington Revels is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, so donations are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
Why Donate to Washington Revels?
Washington Revels is a multi-generational performance community of professionals and nonprofessionals that includes literally hundreds of performers—adults, teens, and children—along with dozens of key production staff and hundreds of volunteers. Including our audiences, who participate interactively with us, our more than 50 programs touch over 20,000 participants every year. Very few arts organizations offer that scope and reach.
But Washington Revels is so much more. It has been said that theater differs from mere entertainment because theater has the power of individual transformation. Revels adds the possibility of social transformation. We bring people together across the national and cultural divisions of a fractured world in a shared celebration of community. Our performances, programs, and after-school workshops explore traditions from many cultures and different eras, uniquely illustrating the common humanity that binds us all together. Our printed and online materials supplement supplement these activities with an enriching mix of history, culture and other educational material.
The world needs more Revels. We are committed to reach as many people as possible with its transforming power. Please make a gift to Washington Revels today and join us in our mission of Creating Community Through Celebration.
Corporate, foundation and individual sponsorships of Revels events range in price from $250 to $100,000, and offer varying levels of publicity and other benefits. Events eligible for sponsorship include:
- May Revels
- Community Sings
- Scholarships for After-School Workshops
- Community Initiative productions
- Christmas Revels Outreach Performance
- Any one of our 8 regular Christmas Revels performances
- An entire Christmas Revels production (all 8 performances plus Outreach Performance)
For more information on sponsorships, please contact Yolanda Wilson at 301-587-3835 or at email@example.com.
Washington Revels gratefully acknowledges current and past grant support from:
- Arts & Humanities Council of Montgomery County
- Maryland State Arts Council
- Community Foundation of the National Capital Region (Executive’s Ball)
- The Kiplinger Foundation
- Heritage Tourism Alliance of Montgomery County (Heritage Montgomery)
- The Takoma Foundation
- H.O. Peet Foundation
- MARPAT Foundation
- Dimmick Foundation
- Philip L. Graham Fund
- American-Scandinavian Foundation
- Weissberg Foundation
In addition, Washington Revels has been recognized by:
- The Catalogue for Philanthropy: Greater Washington: “‘One of the Best’ local nonprofits in the region” for 2019-20 (our tenth consecutive year).
- GuideStar: 2018 “Platinum” Seal of Transparency.