From the Zoom room to intimate dining room of Ireland’s Four Provinces to the bustling bar of McGinty’s Public House, Washington Revels Pub Sings are wonderful time to gather with friends, enjoy some food and drink, and raise your voice in song!
So, warm up those vocal cords and get ready for some good times at Ireland’s 4P’s in Falls Church on Sunday, March 5. The musical merriment will be hosted by revelers, Abbie Mulberg (of the Whiskey Before Breakfast Band) and Greg McGruder (of our Jubilee Voices ensemble). They will lead some songs, along with other members of the Washington Revels community, for an enjoyable evening in anticipation of Spring!
Pub Sing Details:
- Check in right at the door to the dining room!
- Order food and drinks beginning at 6:00 pm. Singing starts at 7pm and ends at 9pm, with a brief intermission for mingling.
- All songs will be singalongs, with song sheets provided.
- Kids and teens are welcome — there may be a song or two that celebrates the virtue of drink, but not many. To ensure that Pub Sing participants of all ages enjoy the evening fully, we ask that parents please be prepared to actively supervise kids under the age of 13.
- Ticket proceeds go entirely to Washington Revels; food and beverage may be ordered separately from the 4P’s menu at your expense.
- Admission may be available at the door, but we recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance online (no fees!) because seating is limited and our Pub Sings regularly sell out ahead of time.
- We are not requiring attendees to show proof of vaccination at this restaurant for this event. However, we encourage everyone in our community to keep themselves healthy and safe through self-testing and masking for their protection and others.