From the bustling bar of McGinty’s Public House to the intimate dining room of Ireland’s Four Provinces, Pub Sings are Revels up-close-and-personal! And speaking of Ireland’s 4P’s, join us there in Falls Church to sing glass-raising — with some Irish favorites for St. Paddy’s Day.
Virginia Revelers, this is your cue to warm up those vocal cords and enjoy the good food, good company and good times that are always to be had at Revels’ Pub Sings. March’s musical merriment will be hosted once again by fabulously costumed folk musicians Steve Winick and Jennifer Cutting!
Pub Sing Details:
- Where to find us? Check in right at the door to the dining room!
- Food and drinks may be ordered beginning at 6:00 pm. Singing will begin at 7:00 pm and formally end at 9:00 pm, with a brief intermission for mingling.
- All songs will be singalongs, with song sheets and song leaders provided.
- Kids and teens are welcome — there may be a song or two that celebrate the virtue of drink, but not many. To ensure that Pub Sing participants of all ages enjoy the evening fully, we ask that parents please be prepared to actively supervise kids under the age of 13.
- Ticket proceeds go entirely to Washington Revels; food and beverage may be ordered separately from the 4P’s menu at your expense.
- Admission may be available at the door, but we strongly recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance online (no fees!) because seating is limited and our Pub Sings regularly sell out ahead of time.