Find your cure for Winter’s chill with the warmth of an Irish Pub and the joy of celebratory song during this annual evening of music and fellowship!
It’s time to dust off your vocal cords and get ready to sing along on glass-raising songs and Revels favorites at the traditional Irish pub and restaurant that has hosted our January Pub Sings for the past 12 years: McGinty’s Public House in Silver Spring.
Tickets at Door Only
First come, first served
Pub Sing Details:
- Where to find us? Head to the second-floor bar area and follow the sounds of good cheer to the check-in table!
- Food and drinks may be ordered beginning at 6:00 pm. Singing will begin at 7:00 pm and formally end at 9:00 pm, with a brief intermission.
- All songs will be singalongs, with song sheets and song leaders provided.
- Kids and teens are welcome — there may be a song or two that celebrate the virtue of drink, but not many. To ensure that Pub Sing participants of all ages enjoy the evening fully, we ask that parents please be prepared to actively supervise kids under the age of 13.
- Ticket proceeds go entirely to Washington Revels; food and beverage may be ordered separately from the McGinty’s menu at your expense.