Help Washington Revels #DoMore during this Day of Giving
There are two ways you can easily support Revels on May 22:
- Donate via our Do More 24 page starting at noon
- Post about our fundraiser on social media
(using our ready-made text & photos!)
Telling your friends why you support Washington Revels will help us reach so many more people than we ever could on our own. It only takes a minute to copy, paste and customize one of these posts:
- @RevelsDC creates a place for everyone to share in music, dance and theater. I love being part of this great community organization! Please help me support them on #DoMore24. Anything you can donate will make a huge difference: https://www.domore24.org/revels
- It’s #DoMore24! How will you make a difference today? I’m raising money for @RevelsDC so they can spread more joy in the DC area! Revels has been part of my life for a long time and your donation will help them keep making a positive impact for DC: https://www.domore24.org/revels
- Help me support @RevelsDC on #DoMore24. Revels creates magical performances and community programs for DC. Donate to keep the “revelry” going strong: https://www.domore24.org/revels
Note: @ tags work automatically on Twitter and Instagram. On Facebook you must retype “@RevelsDC” and select “Washington Revels” from drop-down menu to tag us.
Want to create your own message? Great! Be sure to share this link, too: https://www.domore24.org/revels
Use one of these photos with your post:
For best results, “right-click and save/download” any of the photos below to your desktop to use them in your post. (You may also try to “click-and-drag” the photos to your desktop but some browsers save these too small for use.) If you have any issues saving the photos, email Ross Wixon and he will send them to you directly.