Washington Revels offers internship opportunities for high school and college students throughout the year to assist with specific areas indicated below as well as general office work. Opportunities and schedule will be determined by the student in conjunction with the Volunteer & Education Manager or staff supervisor. All responsibilities will be based on interest and experience. Schedules should generally average a minimum of 8 hours per week but can be flexible depending on the needs of the student. Positions are unpaid but can potentially fulfill community service or credit requirements.
- Interest in performing arts and cultural traditions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills in Mac, Office Suite, Google Drive and other internet applications
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
All interested applicants should send a cover letter indicating interests and resume to Grace VanderVeer, Volunteer & Education Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship Areas of Focus
- Theatre Production Intern
- Costume Shop Intern
- Marketing & Social Media Intern
- Development & Merchandise Intern