Washington Revels has your vacation plans covered!
There are many ways to Revel. During The Christmas Revels, we think the best approach is to get together at Lisner Auditorium with an audience of 1500. But in these sultry summer months, well… a little R&R (that’s short for rest & revelry, by the way) is certainly what’s called for!
If you’re stuck planning your next vacation — or the one after that! — look no further: our Revels concierges have hand-selected three astonishing destinations that will leave you rested, restored, and inspired. Whichever you win, you can be sure that you’ll make cherished memories and you’ll be making a difference for Revels.
Up for auction through June 25:
“A Week in a French Manor House for up to 5 Couples & 9 Kids” — Minimum Bid: $5,500
Families, friends, or both can vacation like French nobility during a week-long stay in this beautiful 15th-century manoir on the coast of Brittany — a favorite item from Revels gala auctions past!
- Relax before one (of two!) stone fireplaces in the Great Room
- Dine al fresco in the walled garden or in the elegant two-story library-dining room
- Explore the picturesque, historical town of Tréguier and its famed granite cathedral
- Sightsee along Brittany’s renowned and beautiful “Pink Granite Coast”
- Perfect for a family reunion or group of friends! Sleeps up to 5 couples with 6-9 children (or an additional couple)
Market Value: $10,000+
“Game of Thrones Journey” — Minimum Bid: $4,200
Set forth on a 6-night Ireland adventure for two! Whether you were satisfied with the show’s finale or not, you’ll definitely find closure gazing upon the beautiful Irish coastline. And if Game of Thrones isn’t your thing, just remember that all the stunning places you’ll visit predate the series!
- Experience Dublin, Belfast & the Antrim Coast
- Enjoy a VIP Guinness Experience
- Tour Game of Thrones filming locations from the comfort of your complimentary rental car
- Stay & dine in Clontarf Castle
- And more!
Market Value: $5,600
“Become a Sonoma Valley Winemaker” — Minimum Bid (includes airfare): $3,550
Two lucky travelers will enjoy a three-night “taste” of life as a California vintner. With tours, tastings, and a wine-blending seminar, you’ll return refreshed and ready to serve as sommelier to all your friends!
- Visit Imagery Estate Winery, Chateau St. Jean, and Benzinger Family Winery
- Learn the craft of wine-blending during an intimate hands-on seminar for two
- Relax and rejuvenate with a 3-night stay at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Airfare included!
Market Value (includes airfare): $4,500-5,785 (depending on departure airport)
How It Works:
- Submit closed bid form(s) via email. Each destination has its own bid form and email submission address; forms can be downloaded by clicking the buttons above.
- Bids will be accepted anytime until 11:59 pm on Tuesday, June 25.
- Winners will be notified by 10:00 am on Wednesday, June 26 and will receive further instruction on how to arrange their travel plans.